Job Title: COORDINATOR CORPORATE PARTNERSHIP
Reports To: OPERATIONS MANAGER
Work location: Ottawa, Ontario
Tree Canada is a not-for-profit charitable organization established to encourage Canadians to plant and care for trees in urban and rural environments. To-date over 80 million trees have been planted by Tree Canada through the support of corporations, government departments, foundations and individuals.
The Coordinator, Corporate Partnership will oversee revenue generation through the relationship building and stewardship of corporations, organizations and government departments.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Relationship Building and Revenue Growth through (75%)
• Steward existing sponsors and partners, and research and solicit new funding opportunities to increase revenue
• Manage sponsors, supporter and donor information in database and ensure that reports are updated and invoices sent to Bookkeeper for processing
Grow the Tree Canada Brand (15%)
• Help grow the Tree Canada brand and promote charitable giving through new and existing partnerships
• Oversee development of marketing material related to fundraising and stewardship, update and replace as required
Other duties as assigned (10%)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Post-secondary education in a related field such as fundraising, marketing/communications, client-relations/business development, or a combination of related education with 5-7 year of experience in fundraising or business development and a minimum of 2 years of management experience.
• Pursuing CFRE accreditation considered an asset.
DECISION MAKING & ACCOUNTABILITY
• Works with minimal supervision and receives guidance as required. • Makes decisions and exercises independent judgement within generally established procedures and practices.
• Seeks guidance and consults with others as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
• Strong computer skills including proficiency with MS Office and other database software such as Giftworks and Salesforce as well as web based content management platforms
• Detail oriented and organized with a demonstrated client-focused mindset.
• Energetic and creative with a passion for customer service/donor stewardship.
• Ability to work both independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Respect for the values and differences that all members of a small team bring to an office environment; adaptable to different approaches and flexible to move in new directions.
• Bilingualism; proficiency in English and French required.
Salary will be dependent upon experience. Tree Canada offers a comprehensive benefits package (pension plan and health & insurance benefits).
This position is a full-time (37.5 hours/week) position.
If you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to shape a unique and creative environmental organization, please indicate your interest by forwarding a résumé and covering letter addressing how your qualifications and experience meet the requirements for the position to email@example.com under the subject “Coordinator, Corporate Partnership” by Friday, August 4, 2017.Download Job Posting